I would highly recommend membership to other professionals looking to expand their business connections.
Gundars Ziemanis, Latvia branch Country Manager, Siemens Healthineers
Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga has designed a remarkable Festive Season program with the aspiration of providing a captivating ambiance for your holiday celebrations.
1) December 1st with the beloved annual Christmas Tree-Lighting Ceremony–a tradition cherished by both the Hotel’s guests and the city’s residents. This event not only signifies the start of the Festive Season but also promises a mesmerizing evening filled with joy and amazement. Father Christmas’ arrival will be the perfect finishing touch on this unforgettable evening, setting the stage for all the upcoming holiday festivities at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga.
2) From 1 December to 7 January, Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga will offer an extensive range of activities to immerse you in the festive spirit. For a taste of the holiday season, Restaurant Amber is the ideal destination. Whether gathering for business or reuniting with loved ones, the Executive Chef has crafted a flavourful Christmas menu. From an outstanding Festive breakfast to a lavish Christmas brunch, Amber warmly welcomes you to come together, celebrate and create lasting holiday memories.
3) For a truly relaxing and indulgent experience, be sure to visit Kempinski the Spa, awarded as Latvia’s Best Hotel Spa 2023 by the World Spa Awards. The Hotel Spa is a peaceful retreat amid the holiday rush, offering a variety of rejuvenating treatments to revitalize both your body and mind during the Festive Season. It’s the ideal sanctuary for unwinding and ensuring that your holiday season is not only memorable but also deeply soothing.
4) The Christmas dinner at Restaurant Amber, along with the award-winning Stage22 Bar & Restaurant, guarantees a captivating evening. As we usher in the spirit of the season, culinary team has designed a menu that will tantalise your taste buds. It features a delicious variety of dishes that will please every palate and create enduring holiday memories.
5) For a magical celebration, Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga welcomes its guests to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Stage22 Bar & Restaurant. This New Year’s Eve promises to be a night filled with glamour and star-studded ambience as we bid farewell to the old year. If you’d like to extend your evening celebration, consider joining us for grand New Year’s afterparty, featuring music, dancing and a vibrant atmosphere. It’s the perfect way to welcome the New Year with style and excitement, ensuring a night to remember.
RSVP: Book your Festive Season activities at +371 6767 0109.
AmCham works hard to accomplish its goals and is a voice in the business community that is heard.
Filips Klavins, Managing Partner at Ellex Klavins