I look forward to promoting stronger U.S.-Latvia ties and working with AmCham members to ensure Latvia is a trusted destination for international business.
John Tully, Chairman of the Board of MikroTik
There are many ways how to get tangible benefits from being an active member of AmCham and many of them are highlighted below. At AmCham, we put our members first and will do everything we can to make your membership relevant.
1. Attend a monthly luncheon if you have not already done so. Luncheons offer timely and informative meetings with high-level officials and influential business leaders as well as provide great networking opportunities. Having networks, contacts and access is critical for your business success.
2. Look up the Member Directory! Over 140 AmCham members share common values and a global outlook. They represent a wide range of industries and provide many different products and services. They might become your partners or customers. Search by alphabet, industry or membership category on the website: http://www.amcham.lv/en/members. Make sure to log in to get the full information!
3. Take on a leadership role, drive an advocacy effort or join the Board. Serving on the Board brings enormous benefits from connections with highly accomplished peers to new skills and visibility. It expands your network, offers new perspectives and gives personal satisfaction. Follow the goal of improving the investment climate, showcase your expertise and build strong and rewarding relationships.
4. Become a Corporate Contributing member. Our premier membership level offers invitation to exclusive, focused, off-the-record events for executives as well as more visibility and special promotional opportunities.
5. Tell us what you think. Meet with the AmCham Executive Director or one of the Board members to discuss ways how to tailor your membership to your business needs. Give us your feedback, suggest topics for future discussions, write an article or become a speaker. If you have an idea that you think AmCham should do, tell us and make it relevant to you.
6. Host a Business After Hours or a seminar to present your business, bring your expertise to the table and deepen your connections.
7. Participate in or host a Member Focus Lunch. Participation in these informal sessions gives you a chance to meet your fellow members from other industries and the Board to discuss your business, make new contacts and learn more about AmCham.
8. Enforce and promote your brand. Profiling your company at AmCham events means high visibility in the international business community and interaction with key decision-makers. Each year we run more than 40 events. There are also numerous advertising opportunities available for your business in the AmCham Annual Directory, our website or by participating in the Member Discount Program.
9. Share your story. Have a bit of news to share with other members? Send an email to email@example.com and we will make sure other members learn about it, too.
10. Connect through Facebook, Twitter and mobile app. Join AmCham on social media to widen your networking circle. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amchamlatvia and Twitter: https://twitter.com/amchamlat
For details and on other ways to boost your profile, contact the AmCham office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 6721-2204.
AmCham is a great platform for companies and individuals sharing the same values.
Aigars Milts, Chief Executive Officer of IIZI Brokers