Over 80 members joined this year's annual Christmas Charity reception to kick-off the holiday season and raised €2720 to charities benefitting Latvia's children's health and well-being: Children's Hospital Foundation, Latvian Foster Family, RMHC Latvija and SOS Children’s Villages. It was also a great opportunity to look back at this year and award the most active members: Medtronic, Riga Stradins University and Skaal.
Guests were greeted by John Tully, AmCham President, followed by John Carwile, Ambassador of the U.S. to Latvia who delivered season's greetings. Roberts Melbardis, AmCham Vice President gave a short overview of AmCham performance in 2022 and Liga Bertulsone, Executive Director conducted the charity raffle.
In addition, the charity raffle benefitting our principal charities promoting Latvia's children's health and well-being was held: Children’s Hospital Foundation, Latvian Foster Family Association, RMHC Latvija (Care Mobile) and SOS Children's Villages.
Christmas carols were performed by students from the International School of Latvia.
Members and guests had a chance to win fabulous prizes of the Charity Raffle:
- One night stay at the Park House at Rumene Manor for a family of up to 6
- One night stay at Hotel Neiburgs for 2
- Day pass to Kempinski The SPA for 2
- 3 gift cards from Taka Spa provided by R.B. Management
- 2 gift cards from Hilton Garden Inn
- 2 gift cards from Indian Raja
- A gift card from AkitoGroup
- A Franklincher of FranklinCovey training "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®"
- 10 gift cards from Forum Cinemas
Our principle charities promoting children's health and well-being:
Thanks to our charity raffle supporters: