I look forward to promoting stronger U.S.-Latvia ties and working with AmCham members to ensure Latvia is a trusted destination for international business.
John Tully, Chairman of the Board of MikroTik
Today AmCham Latvia marks its 30th Anniversary since its founding on April 6, 1993. Since then it has grown into a thought leadership hub, representing over 160 U.S., international and local organizations and individuals united by mission to foster trade and investment between the U.S. and Latvia, and to strive to position Latvia as a trusted destination for American and international business.
On this occasion, AmCham President John Tully said: “As I look back at the last three decades and how AmCham has evolved, I am impressed by the role AmCham played as a thought leader, bringing together decision-makers to address key issues for business and society.”
He went on to say: “AmCham continuously seeks to add value to its members who are bonded by shared democratic values and fundamental human rights. In the current geopolitical setting, these core values remain as important as 30 years ago. Our well-established network of members connects know-how, generates new ideas and proposes solutions for our collective benefit”.
Over the course of its existence, AmCham has delivered qualitative programs through which members and partners gained information, education, and knowledge. AmCham has:
AmCham Anniversary year is powered by Cognizant, McDonald’s, Medtronic and Novartis. The Anniversary Dinner is supported by Gosselin, Baltic American Freedom Foundation, Ellex Klavins, Eversheds Sutherland Bitans, EY, Luminor, Spīgulis & Kukainis.
Video interviews with AmCham members are available below:
- Click here to view the video featuring Kim Leandersson, Head of Cognizant Baltics
- Click here to view the video featuring Vladimir Janevski, Managing Director of McDonald’s Baltics
- Click here to view the video featuring Edgars Labsvirs, Health Policy and Market Access Manager Baltic of Medtronic
- Click here to view the video featuring Dita Erna Sīle, AmCham Board Member and Public Affairs & External Communication Head of Novartis Baltics.
- Click here to view the video featuring Ieva Rācenāja, AmCham Vice President and Director of Riga Graduate School of Law
- Click here to view the video featuring Pauls Miklasevics, AmCham Vice president and individual member
We are very pleased to be part of AmCham and are looking forward to driving innovation forward in Latvia.
Mikko Fernström, General Manager, Biogen Latvia