AmCham is a place to meet representatives of other industries and understand the business environment.
Signe Velina, Market Access Manager Latvia of Johnson & Johnson
The Foreign Investors Council in Latvia (FICIL), a close advocacy partner of AmCham, has established a new framework of work groups to highlight the topics that are currently most pressing for the foreign investor community in Latvia. The framework is aligned with the new FICIL Strategy and priority areas that will bring more benefit to the overall investment environment.
FICIL will now have the following six work groups that will meet on a regular basis with additional sub-groups called on an ad-hoc basis:
- Energy & Green Economy (Leader: Dace Cīrule of BritCham)
- Data & Digital Transformation (Leader: Edvīns Elferts of KPMG)
- Public Sector Reform (Leader: Reinis Āzis of VNT)
- Labor Force & Re-qualification (Leaders: Irina Kostina of AmCham & Claudio Rivera of NCCL)
- Shadow Economy Combatting (Leader: Evita Goša of Schwenk)
- Investment Protection (Leader: Māris Vainovskis of Eversheds Sutherland Bitāns)
AmCham members are invited to delegate its representatives to participate in the FICIL working groups, based on your interest or expertise in any particular area. If you would like contribute by taking an active part in driving any of the topics or would like to continue your representation in the FICIL work groups, please register at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More detailed information about FICIL work groups is available HERE
We joined AmCham as a community of shared values to expand our access to global competencies and to foster the quality of the health ecosystem.
Agrita Kiopa, Vice Rector for Science, Riga Stradins University