KPMG launches Corporate and Indirect Tax Rate Survey 2014 published by KPMG's Global Indirect Tax and International Tax practices.
In this issue you will find the following:
- Survey overview: thought leadership on the trend of stabilizing corporate tax rates and increasing indirect tax rates, as well as the tax transparency and morality debate
- Exceptions to the rule: a summary of 5 unique indirect tax regimes in countries that do not impose an indirect tax at their federal level but rather at their state, provincial or municipal level
- At a glance: a summary chart of the corporate and indirect tax rates in G20 and OECD countries
- Recent changes: a summary chart highlighting the countries with tax rate changes since the previous edition of the rate survey (i.e. KPMG's Corporate and Indirect Tax Rate Survey 2012)
- Highest & Lowest: a summary chart highlighting the 10 countries with the highest and lowest rates
- Footnotes: full details of each rate regime provided by KPMG member firms around the world
Click here to read the entire survey.