Thanks to the support of AmCham members and many other donors SOS Childrens' Villages in Latvia
have managed to complete several projects.
Here are some of the activities they have accomplished:
- In February SEB banka held „Customer Charity Ball' to support children from SOS Childrens' Villages. More than 10 000 EUR raised during the event will be donated to educate children in SOS Childrens' Villages.
- Another initiative was carried out by Microsoft Latvia. The company celebrated their 15th Anniversary by asking to join their initiative and render support to SOS Children's Villages in Latvia. DPA, Spigulis & Kukainis and many other companies joined this initiative and generously donated money to SOS Childrens' Villages.
- AON Baltic hosted a special football-themed day for the youngsters of SOS Children's Villages in Valmiera during AON Global Service Day on June 12.
- EY supported a mentoring program for youngsters from Iecava SOS Youth Facility. Also, they have provided financial support to improve living conditions and environment at the youth facility.
- A foster mother from Valmiera SOS Children's Village had the opportunity to spend a relaxing day in the restaurant of Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel and enjoy a dinner. The hotel also helped SOS Children's Villages to organize a conference as well as placed a donation box at the reception.
- CBRE generously provided a space in Riga Plaza for SOS Children's Villages during the „Children`s Day Campaign" in April and May. Thus SOS Children's Villages have 170 new regular contributors and members of SOS Friends` Club.
To find out more about SOS Childrens' Villages and ways to support them, please contact Dace Dzedone, Corporate Fundraiser: email@example.com or call +371 2633-8896.