On April 22 RTU Riga Business School together with the American and Norwegian Chambers of Commerce in Latvia held the first Business and Talent Forum 2015.
Regardless of the business you’re in, attracting competent and skilled employees is one of the main challenges any company faces.
The forum served as an innovative meeting platform between corporate, government and student leaders to discuss the recent trends in developing, attracting and retaining future talent.
Joining the debate were the following experts:
- Paula Elksne, Representative of RBS Student Union
- Daiga Ergle, Senior Vice President Human Resources, AirBaltic
- Dace Kaulina, Head of HR Baltics, DNB Banka
- Kaspars Kaulins, Principal at Pedersen & Partners, FICIL
- Kristian Kjernsmo, Senior Director, Statoil Fuel & Retail
- Rolands Ozolins, Education Industry Lead for the Baltics, Microsoft Latvia
The event was moderated by Glen Grant, Lecturer in HRM and Strategy of RTU Riga Business School.