AmCham is a great place for networking, exchanging ideas and generating new business directions.
Peteris Kokovkins, Director of Baltic Technology Group
To respond to the great challenge affecting every single industry, our next webinar will focus on sustainable business practices. Senior executives from four industries will share stories about their sustainability journeys. The conversation will feature Karlis Cerbulis of NCH Advisors, Jakub Spryngl of Procter and Gamble, Ieva Tetere of SEB and Valdis Turlais of Rimi and will be moderated by Linda Helmane, FICIL Executive Director.
They will address:
• What green initiatives can you build in your business strategy today?
• Can you improve environmental performance and still create business value?
• How to access sustainable finance?
• Creating a sustainable supply chain: where to start?
• Real sustainability and greenwashing: how to tell one from the other
• The role of public and private sectors in the path to sustainability
We encourage to send us your questions in advance at: firstname.lastname@example.org until the noon on May 18.
Instructions about how to join will be sent directly to those who have registered.
Connect with AmCham webinars aim to share knowledge of our members, as we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis. If you would like to share best practices in your area of expertise that could be helpful for the international business community, we are here to listen and learn from you!
Addmission: Free for AmCham members, EUR 20 for non-members.
We joined AmCham as a community of shared values to expand our access to global competencies and to foster the quality of the health ecosystem.
Agrita Kiopa, Vice Rector for Science, Riga Stradins University