Dec 05, 2016
from 12:00 till 14:00
LU, Faculty of Law, Raiņa Boulevard 19, Conference room 153
Foreign Investors' Council in Latvia (FICIL) launched its report about the competitiveness of Latvia "FICIL Sentiment Index 2015 -2016" on 5 December.
The following experts joined the discussion:
- Dzintars Rasnačs, Minister for Justice of Republic of Latvia
- Juris Stinka, State Secretary, Ministry of Economics of Republic of Latvia
- Ilmars Snucins, Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Finance of Republic of Latvia
- Zlata Elksnina-Zascirinska, FICIL, Chairperson of the Board
- Arnis Sauka, Associate Professor and Director of the Centre for Sustainable
- Business at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
FICIL Sentiment Index 2015-2016: FICIL Sentiment Index 2016.pdf
FICIL Sentiment Index presentation: FICIL Sentiment Index 2016.pdf
The FICIL Sentiment Index was established in 2015 by the Foreign Investors Council in Latvia in cooperation with the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. The key aim of the Index is to foster more evidence-based policy decisions to further promote a favourable investment climate in Latvia. The report, based on qualitative survey, summarizes key concerns and suggestions of the main foreign investors in Latvia – representatives of companies that have made the decision to invest in the country and have been operating here for a considerable time period.