Accenture Latvia invited members to a masterclass on the Agile project and team management method “To change is to grow” led by Toms Rusovs, Accenture Agile coach in Latvia. Members were able to learn how to manage a team in a complex, rapidly changing environment with many unknowns and to achieve the best result by using Agile.
The masterclass offered an insight into the history and theory of Agile and a practical training on Agile Scrum method. Not only did the masterclass give a glimpse into the Agile way of thinking, but it also offered members the chance to create mini projects with their teams by using Agile.
The following issues were examined in the masterclass:
- The difference between various approaches to project management;
- The core values of "Agile manifesto" and the essence of Agile;
- Innovations and the significance of Agile for creating new products;
- Ensuring team productivity, involvement and transparency;
- The Scrum method explained;
- The role of the team and its members in Agile;
- Using Agile at a planning level and implementing it in a daily work.
After the masterclass Accenture Latvia hosted a networking event and shared their story on how Agile has empowered the company.