What can AmCham do for you?Join now
from 16:00 till 17:30 | Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, Elizabetes 55
from 18:30 till 21:00 | Sorainen office, Kr. Valdemāra 21, 4th floor
from 18:30 till 21:00 | Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, Elizabetes 73
from 18:30 till 21:00
from 17:30 till 21:00
With Christmas time fast approaching, we would like to spread joy and kindness through giving back and paying it forward and invite our members, partners and friends to support the initiatives of three principal charities AmCham has been supporting for many years: Latvian Foster Family Association, RMHC Latvija Care Mobile and SOS Children's Villages.
AmCham hosted a discussion in Thought Leaders series with Ed Kemmick, an experienced U.S. media representative who shared some highlights from his long and successful career in printed publications to starting and managing online-only newspaper "Last Best News".
Members of the Labor Force Working Group came together for the 5th meeting to discuss next steps addressing the growing need for qualified labor. Among possible solutions liberalizing immigration, supporting remigration and increasing good corporate culture between employers and employees were proposed. It was decided to explore conducting a survey among members on these important topics.
Membership is an attestation that we belong to the modern Latvian business community.
- Turkey 2 GO - Thanksgiving Dinner at CUT
- SRS Controls: Important aspects and practical recommendations by PwC
- Thanksgiving dinner at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel
- Independence Day`s Dinner, Christmas Brunch and New Year`s Eve at Bocca Buona
- US-Tariffs - Force vs. Feasibility by AmCham Germany
- 10% discount on room rent at Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga