AmCham reflects our values and enables us to meet similarly-minded people.
Daiga Auzina-Melalksne, Chair of NASDAQ Riga
At AmCham, we put our members first and will do everything we can to make your membership relevant. These are just a few ways to get tangible benefits from being an active member of AmCham.
1. Attend a business luncheon! Luncheons are timely and informative meetings with high-level officials and influential business leaders regarding current ideas and issues in Latvia and around the globe.
2. Look up the Member Directory! Over 140 AmCham members share common values and a global outlook. They represent a wide range of industries and provide many different products and services. They might become your partners or customers. Search by alphabet, industry or membership category on the website: http://www.amcham.lv/en/members.
3. Take on a leadership role, drive an advocacy effort or join the Board. Serving on the Board brings enormous benefits from connections with highly accomplished peers to new skills and visibility. It expands your network, offers new perspectives and gives personal satisfaction. Follow the goal of improving the investment climate, showcase your expertise and build strong and rewarding relationships.
4. Become a Corporate Contributing member. Our premier membership level offers opportunities to attend exclusive, focused, off-the-record events as well as more visibility and special promotional opportunities.
5. Join Premium Partner program. A program designed to highlight a limited number of member companies throughout the year who extend an ongoing support for AmCham programs. Premium Partners are offered extra benefits, in addition to the standard membership benefit package.
6. Provide us your feedback! Our various programs give members a chance to meet other fellow members and make new contacts. Give us your feedback, suggest topics for future discussions, write an opinion article or become a speaker. If you have an idea that you think AmCham would benefit from, let us know!
7. Host an event to present your business. Hosting an event like Business After Hours or hosting a seminar about a specific issue is an opportunity for you to bring your expertise to the table and broaden your connections.
8. Promote your brand at AmCham events. Profiling your company at AmCham events creates high visibility in the international business community and more interaction with key decision-makers. From announcing your company's news to providing special offers to your fellow members, there are numerous advertising opportunities available for your business.
9. Share your story. Have a bit of news to share with other members? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make sure other members learn about it too!
For details and on other ways to boost your profile, contact the AmCham office at email@example.com or +371 6721-2204.
AmCham is a place to meet representatives of other industries and understand the business environment.
Signe Velina, Market Access Manager Latvia of Johnson & Johnson