AmCham is an invaluable resource that keeps us up to date with business issues and opportunities.
Mantautas Paskevicius, Country Manager of Strategic Staffing Solutions International
At AmCham, we put our members first and will do everything we can to make your membership relevant. These are just a few ways to get tangible benefits from being an active member of AmCham.
1. Attend our events! Luncheons and other our events are timely and informative meetings with high-level officials and influential business leaders regarding current ideas and issues in Latvia and around the globe.
2. Use Member Login Section to access AmCham member network! 150 AmCham members share common values and a global outlook. They represent a wide range of industries and provide many different products and services. They might become your partners or customers. Search by alphabet, industry or membership category on the website: http://www.amcham.lv/en/members.
3. Take on a leadership role, drive an advocacy effort or join the Board. Serving on the Board brings enormous benefits from connections with highly accomplished peers to new skills and visibility. It expands your network, offers new perspectives and gives personal satisfaction. Follow the goal of improving the investment climate, showcase your expertise and build strong and rewarding relationships.
4. Join our and FICIL work groups. We have 4 active work groups (Double Taxation on Dividends, Healthcare, Labor Force and OSAC). AmCham, as an Associate member of FICIL, is invited to delegate its members to participate in the FICIL work groups. To get involved in AmCham work groups contact Ieva Melngaile at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for FICIL work groups, sign up here.
5. Become a Corporate Contributing member. Our premier membership level offers opportunities to attend exclusive, focused, off-the-record events as well as more visibility and special promotional opportunities.
6. Provide us your feedback! Our various programs give members a chance to meet other fellow members and make new contacts. Give us your feedback, suggest topics for future discussions, write an opinion article or become a speaker. If you have an idea that you think AmCham would benefit from, let us know!
7. Host an event to present your business. Hosting an event like Business After Hours or hosting a seminar about a specific issue is an opportunity for you to bring your expertise to the table and broaden your connections.
8. Promote your brand through our channels. Profiling your company at AmCham events creates high visibility in the international business community and more interaction with key decision-makers. From announcing your company's news to providing special offers to your fellow members, there are numerous advertising opportunities available for your business.
9. Share your story in our Newsletter or CSR Report. Have a bit of news to share with other members? Send it to email@example.com, and we will make sure other members learn about it too!
10. Stay connected. Join AmCham on social media to widen your networking circle. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For details and on other ways to boost your profile, contact the AmCham office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 6721-2204.
Today is the key moment to demonstrate the values we share with AmCham and support like-minded businesses
Jekaterina Novicka, Partner of Business Development, Orients Audit & Finance