What can AmCham do for you?Join now
from 13:00 till 15:00 | Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Kugu 24
from 16:00 till 17:00 | Online: Zoom
from 09:00 till 11:00 | Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, Elizabetes 73
from 18:30 till 21:00 | TBD
from 18:30 till 21:00 | Pepsi Bowling Center, Uzvaras bulvāris 10
from 17:30 till 21:00 | Grand Hotel Kempinski
On December 4, AmCham launched its recommendations calling to prioritize foreign direct investment and increase national competitiveness to ensure economic security and well-being. In a difficult geopolitical environment, Latvia's priorities are undoubtedly to increase investments in security and defense, however, ensuring economic security is equally important for Latvia’s national security and future economic growth. Maintaining existing and attracting new investments from key strategic partners such as the United States is essential, which is why AmCham continues to speak to a sustainable and transparent business environment and strong human capital.
Delna invites you to join an online conference "Corruption – a Threat to National and Global Security" on 8 December 2023, at 9:30 at Hotel Rīdzene. Latvia's results in Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index fall significantly short of what was expected in Latvia's National Development Plan (to reach 64 points in 2024). Over the last six years, Latvia's indicator has improved only by 1 point, reaching 59 points.
Roche Latvija is pleased to be part of the AmCham community.
- The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team by FranklinCovey
- Janis Borgs art lecture on Georgia Totto O'Keeffe at Hotel Neiburgs
- Festive Season at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga
- Celebration at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel 27th floor
- New Year’s Eve Jazz dinner at Radisson Blu Latvija
- New Year’s party at Skyline Bar - Rocketman 2024
- Grand New Year’s Ball at Radisson Blu Latvija